Woo hoo! I finished the Stella apron! I messed up a bit when sewing the binding on. I couldn't quite figure out the mitered corners. The first corner isn't so good but I caught on after that. The next apron will be better. I suppose thats the way it goes when trying something new. I didn't add the pocket because I find they tend to get caught on the drawer pulls on the kitchen table. I usually sit at the table and surf the net while waiting for things to bake. When I stand up, yikes! the tearing sound as my pocket catches on the drawer knob.
Oh, and I made the blouse too! Twenty years ago - when I was going through another sewing obsession.