Sunday, January 01, 2006

Here it is New Year's Day and my resolution is to keep up with this blog!

Gosh, I don't know where the time goes. I know so many people who say there's no way they could be a stay home Mum.
"I'd be so bored". "What do you find to do all day?"
Well, let me tell you, I don't stop from the minute my feet hit the ground in the morning to the time I roll into bed about midnight. There just aren't enough hours to do all I want to get done.

We've been pretty much iced in for over a month now! A couple of snow storms and then rain that froze solid on top of the snow. You could hardly stand up out there it was so slick making the frequent trecks back and forth to the barn very scary! We ended up investing these: http://www.yaktrax.ca/ and boy do they work good! You can walk on sheer ice and not fall down. So if you live in a place that gets frequent ice storms these are what you need.

Anyway, Happy New Year to those who may still be stopping by here.

No comments: