Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Flight


Below is this weeks carving for Illustration Friday.

What a job I'm having posting pictures lately. I usually photograph my prints with the digital camera then send them to Photo Impact to get rid of shadows then use 'Picasa' and 'Hello' to post them. For some reason all of a sudden, after following all the steps to import the image to picasa it wont retrieve the image. I can go directly to the folder I stored it in and view it but when I ask picassa to look in that folder the image isn't there. All the other images are still there but it's like the new one is invisible. I've been tearing my hair out all morning and wasted so much time. In the end I sent it to the free image hosting service Image Shack. The same thing hapened with another picture I wanted to post over the weekend. I ended up giving up and going to bed. What's changed? I uploaded all the other pictures on here with no problem.

Also this is the first image I've saved as a PNG. So I hope it's visible to everyone.

Think I need to take a course on this stuff!!! Everyone else in the group seem to be fluent in HTML and I'm still stuck in the days of copy fitting tables and Lettraset!

Oh, bye the way, this was carved on a "jumbo" eraser about 1 1/2 x 3 inches.

Scroll down a little and you'll see my little son's drawing too.

No comments: