Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Pigeon Loft


As I mentioned a while ago we started work on the new loft for our white homers. It's coming along well but seems to be taking forever. It's similar to the one Josh and I built at our old place but with improvements.

This time Ken is here to help. He's nearly always been deployed to the back of beyond during my other building forays and it's hard to get used to working with him again. We actually had a tiff ! His whole life is spent organizing people and giving orders and it's a long time since I was a little private! It didn't sit very well. I gave him the "do it your self then!" and stomped off to walk the dogs. Needless to say his way of doing things turned out to be much better.

He's not a bad old bean really.

Here are some pictures of the progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Polly is back!

I'm so glad you got things up and running! Sorry abour your new baby pigeon.

I have an art question to ask of you. Can you e-mail me?

Mindy Wilson
tfl4467@blackfoot.net