Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The People You Meet!


I've never been one to keep a diary - though I've tried many times. And I'm not really sure what possesed me to start this blog. I think it was after I discovered Illustration Friday and needed a place to post pictures of my work in order to participate. I hate writing about myself and would much prefer to be reclusive and anonymous. But it's getting a little easier as time goes on. It still amazes me that people actually come by on a regular basis! So I really want to thank you all. Knowing that people come looking for any new carvings I may have posted is making me produce much more than I normally would.

This week I was elated to find a comment on here from a much admired artist Andy English! See the link to his website in the side bar.

I stumbled across his site well over a year ago and fell in love with his work. His extremely detailed wood engravings send shivers down my spine!

But guess what! Now he has a blog! http://studiodiary.blogspot.com/ And I'm thrilled to bits to be able to keep up on all his latest work too.

So thanks to blogging I'm meeting all these neat people and even found our dream home!

Guess I'll stick with it for a while.

No comments: