Monday, January 08, 2007

Tree Farmer



Well, I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much. Blogger was giving me fits every time I tried to upload something. I wanted to wish everyone Merry Christmas but couldn't. So now the holidays are over. Hopefully this post will publish and I can at least say Happy New Year!!!

In the mean time I've been working on my Cafepress shop. A big Thank You! to those who bought t-shirts and hoodies over Christmas!!! Your custom is much appreciated. I'll post some of the new designs on here.

While looking through some eraser carvings I did last year this one -above- struck me as having possibilities. Thought it would make a nice design for tree farmer t shirts. So, if there are any tree farmers out there or if you know someone who has a tree farm or orchard you could surprise them with a t-shirt for Valentine's day! Actually, it would work just as well for Father's Day, Mother's Day, or even Easter! Or just beacuse you love a tree farmer. What the heck.


Ok lets see if this will publish.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: